Friday, June 09, 2006

Ahhhhhhh........

Home again home again- jiggity jig!

Last night laying in bed, My One and Only said to me 'it looks pretty good in here'. That's saying a lot since he never liked this house before, and the last thing he ever wanted was to come back to it.

All I have to do now is unpack. Oh yeah- that's real likely to happen right now. I am so tired my eyes are playing tricks on me.

I jumped out of bed at 5:30 to rush out and get what the plumber needs and it turns out he's a no show so far. Oh well, I hadn't actually spoken to him, just the girl in the office, and she said she'd see what they could do. Oh, and in case I offend anyone, she really was a super young sounding girl, not the regular woman I speak to most days.

Cabinets are all installed, just a bit of trim at the top of the cabinet to be done after a little wall patch. Things look great.

Pictures will have to wait... I have no idea where the thing that connects the computer to the camera could possibly be. But trust me, things look good around here!