Tuesday, June 17, 2008

well, well.


Who knew being a parent was sometimes really unpleasant?  Not this angel, you say?  


Well, she's a demon in her own right, but Big Brother is the one giving me fits right now.  I won't get into details, but when you know the thing that annoys your mother more than anything else on the planet is when you screw around with plans and pretend you didn't, maybe you should just not do that.  Because she is a bitch and will make things really unpleasant.  Without blinking an eye, buddy.

I bought some Vanna's Choice baby today.  I'm going to be whipping out preemie hats on this trip to the mountains.  For acrylic yarn, it's pretty soft and durable.  It washes up nicely and should knit quickly too.  I need to go dig up the color work books from the closet to bring along.  Ideas are good to have on hand.

I'm trying to get back to up to date with all the blogs I follow, I've had the worst time staying on top of them with all the traveling but I'm reading!  May not be commenting, but I am behind the scenes.  Will probably be behind again since we have no internet where we are going, but I am there in spirit.

Hoping to have some goodies accomplished this trip and great pics of things to show off.  That's the plan anyway and if I have learned anything in the last few years it is that plans go awry.  We're leaving bright and early tomorrow and will be back before the end of the month.  Hopefully Big Brother will redeem himself in that time.  We'll see.  As long as only one of them is running me ragged at a time I should be good.