Monday, June 09, 2008

::yawn::


So it's been a really really lazy and tired kind of day.


We got back last night, not too late, but after a week with friends and the weekend with family for a wedding, I was beat.

I'm officially worn out right now.  I would love to have a ton of energy and hoping tonight I get great sleep so that I do tomorrow, since PeeWee and I are going to tackle out big list of things to do, bright and early!

See this?

Yes, it is a tree on our house.  

I am so annoyed.  Ugh, one of those, you have got to be kidding things.  The house has been on the market for closing in on three years now, something crazy to begin with and since it has been on the market, most of it has been rebuilt for various catastrophies.  Remember last spring's burst pipe?  Same house.  This could easily have been a much worse situation, it seems the damage is really limited to the very furthest edge of the roof so we're good with that.  I'm just darn tired of owning houses that get whacked with disaster.  I'll be glad when this one goes flying off of the market into someone else's hands. (I know, I know, dreaming here...)

There was not much time to do much Mom stuff.  I got minimal knitting done and no pictures of anything.  So no fun updating here.  I hardly had time in the car, which I usually have tons of for Marky Mark wanting to do the driving.  This time he was happy to doze so I got to sit behind the wheel most of the way.  I think that's why I am so tired today.  I can't quite seem to get it together and wake up!