Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there. I have had a good one so far. My One and Only brought me these roses and I thought I'd share them with every body. Big Brother and Pee-Wee made me a card- awwww. Nothing like a home-made card for mother's day. My parent's sent an orchid. They do every year and until Katrina I had a pretty good collection of them- actually completely neglected and reblooming. I am glad to start a new collection with this one.

On the knitting front, I got my Rowanette exchange buddy and I am stumped. Not much info was shared on what she would like, so the choies are endless! I am going to dive into the stash and see what I can knit up for home and hearth (this year's exchange theme) Should be fun! And I was itching to start something for the exchange- good timing. Not that I need a new project, but now I have something with a deadline to get working on. I seem to be so much better at finishing things when I am giving them away. I wonder what that says about me.....