Thursday, February 21, 2008

I got tagged

Kaya, over at sisterly knits tagged me. The Power of Seven. So here goes...

1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. (check!)
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. (see below)
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. (hoping these will play along)
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. (done)

Seven things about me:

1) I drink way too much Diet Coke.  I have a small caffeine addiction.  I must have the stuff in the house.  I go to the grocery when we are running out. (I fasted today for my lab work for my physical and as soon as I gave my blood I went to the machine at the hospital.  It's that bad.)

2) I have a degree in printmaking.  The fine art kind, not the poster or book making kind.  If you are wondering has it come in handy? Never.  But I finally went and got several things framed not too long ago.  I'd really like to have a working studio one day.  I had one of those instructors who did not believe in A+'s but I got A's.  So I was good.  I like to think in the negative that way.  Doing it backwards is a challenge.

3) In spare time I use graph paper to design house plans.  I'm kind of a freak about it.  I love to flip through home magazines and would miss HGTV if it went off the air.

4) Give me a challenge and I thrive.  Every day stuff, not so much.  If it's one of those situations I'm your girl.

5) I am a horrible house keeper.  I do not understand the joy people get from the act of cleaning.  I like it clean and want it done but I am terrible at it and can ignore the small stuff for an embarrassingly long time.

6) I'm a huge procrastinator.  I'm always the wait til the last minute to do it girl.  Must be some how related to needing a challenge.

7)  I like being alone.  I need to be alone.  I love my friends and family and need them too, don't get me wrong!  My ideal day though is alone.  I get a lot done when no one else is around.  I always come out of a day with a lot of time to myself a whole lot more pleasant.

So who's tagged?