Friday, April 06, 2007

May as well start young...



I've got nothing on the needles right now, and no idea what to start, so I decided I would wind some yarn and see if I could get inspired. PeeWee was watching the swift spin like crazy and decided she wanted to give the ball winder a whirl. I figured that untangling the yarn would be well worth the smile on her face so I let her. And she did really well! After two balls though, she decided she was over it and went to take a nap...



My kids make me laugh. She was up there "hawshew, hawshew, hawshew". It made my day.

So, any ideas what to knit? Maybe I need to keep with the preemie hats for a while. I've finished 3 so far. I'm just not feeling the love. I need to get inspired. I need a trip to the yarn store. Or maybe I just need a day off.